Djimbala Location Map – Mali, Africa
- The 100 km2 Djimbala property is proximal to several large mines and deposits
- Hummingbird’s Komana mine (Prob reserves of 7.04 Mt @ 3.14 g/t Au for 0.7 Moz Au5) occurs just west of the Djimbala permit and Endeavour’s Kalana deposit (Measured res of 9.5 Mt @ 4.19 g/t Au for 1.28 Moz, Ind res of 16.3 Mt @ 3.74 g/t Au for 1.96 Moz6) is ~18 km south of Djimbala.
- It is also 15 km north of the Kodieran gold mine.
- Bulk of the property has never been explored even though it appears to be in the ‘right area’
- Au-in-soil anomalies require more definition with auger drilling and have never been tested
- Good grade intercepts to 12.65 g/t Au over 3 metres, reported north of the property
- Optioned to Indigo Exploration